KJ gave me a demo at the festival, and I really am digging it. His love of
Mad Mike's pads and Derrick's Strings is obvious, but I doubt the reporters
are running for the phones on that one.

What's great about after repeated listenings is the way he manages to
make his own unique middle path between a lot of extremes: There are jacking
beats that make you want to dance, but it stays away from being ravey and
annoying.  There are lush chords all over the place, but nowhere does it
tip over the treacle precipice into Trance or Robert Miles territory.

This is def. one going on the laptop for playing out!