I had an amazing weekend once again -- could be the best yet.

Best highlight was walking out of Cannonball and hearing about the loft party at the Cary building. Wow. We missed Jeff Samuel but got to see John Stoll and Miguel (also the organizers of Green Light Go this year and last) spin, Benji B, Ayro and a bit of John Arnold. Ayro was also sneaking up alongside most of the DJs and programming beats to match their sets.

Got to see Aardvarck and All out K on Monday (I really enjoyed Aardvarck's eclectic selection combined with well-polished hip-hop timing), but no Timeline.

There's really no excuse for it. I could ask Mike if they'll do a "For Those Who Have Kids" matinee or maybe a lunchhour "For Those Who Have to Work the Next Day," but I don't think it will get me very far.

I'm glad so many people got over there to see it and enjoy it though. I have enough fond memories from the weekend that I won't be grumbling about FTWK 3. I *still* grumble about Model 500 in 1996, but then no one told me about that show.

-d <crossing fingers for next year>