                                               Subject:  Re: (313) INFLUENCE.

                      06/07/04 12:09 AM

Means exactly what it says...unmixed.  Segues galore.  = )  Kinda like
listening to a good radio station in person and without the "talk".
Its djs playing selections that "influenced" them either on vinyl or cd
(I guess).

I've been there myself and its quite cool and relaxing.  People ought
to check it out.