Hey Martin, nice too see Dust have come back with a stomper..have fun guys! :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Dust [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Mon 07/06/2004 17:01
To: 313 hyperreal.org
Subject: (313) UK SPAM - DUST vs BMB/FEMALE

        Drop The Bass///And Press The Return Key///
        You're Looking At You're Email///Dreaming Of A Female//As We, Drop The
Bass

        DUST heads even further North this Friday to help bring the roof off
with
        fellow techno renegades Surgeon/Regis/Female - it's shaping up to be a
top
        night and we haven't even started yet!

        Keep watching the site for mixes and more info on our new home///

        ///10=G0 TO INFO
        Darkside June 11th Friday

        ///---11
        SURGEON -ALIVE
        REGIS - LIVE
        FEMALE - LIVE

        ///----23
        In The Bar
        The Mighty Carl Taylor - Dust Science/F-Comm/Bugged Out
        On The Dark Beats - Bionika
        Twisting the sound of Detroit until in conforms Aitcho
        Kicking the hell out of the 1's and 2's Ian Orto

        We are going to jack your ass and funk your brains out///

        Martin Dust
        http://www.dustclub.com

        ///20=PRINT SCREEN
        Darkside////
        19-21 somers street, leeds, ls1 2rg

        ///cut and paste - cut out and keep

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?client=public&db=pc&addr1=&client=pub

lic&addr2=&advanced=&addr3=&pc=LS12RG&quicksearch=ls1+2rg&cidr_client=none

        ///info
        doors 10pm-6am £10 ticket / £12 door
        advance tickets on sale now.
        www.innercity.co.uk or call 0113 2753366