I don't mind it if it doesn't get in the way of the music - but people like
Claude Young nooooooooooo! Leave the records alone! Leave it to the hiphop
DJs - I want to hear the record!

I've read this line a few times. Don't know if you buy records, but you sound
like a
either a potential customer, or a true hater. I would like to think that you
are a potential customer. So please buy. Good records tend get hard to find
after a while. But to borrow a hip hop line, "don't hate, congratulate". Some
dj's are more skilled than others.
And I really hate boring dj's. There are to many in the world clogging up the
arteries like bad cholesterol. One last thing, In Detroit, we learned to play
by having to have to play many things, for many types of people. And some of
us liked many types of things. Variety is the spice of life. If you don't
like
the style, you can always leave, or not go at all. Everybody is an expert
now. I remember when this was hated. So buy these records, and play them at
home.
Don't be mad at the successful ones.

Shake Shakir.
Frictional Recordings.