From: "Brendan Nelson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Robert Taylor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 2004 5:14 PM
Subject: RE: (313) Non Stop DJs (was RE: (313) two ghetto tech id's)

Cheers! We can't take the credit for the label design though -
we had been planning on doing it ourselves but our attempts
were frankly laughable (logos sketched on beer-stained
notepaper in gloomy Holloway pubs). So instead we got a
professional in to do it, Tim Price from Eagle Graphics in
Japan. It makes us look all cool and international too. :)

Brendan