IMHO anyone who wears one is like the suit and booted dickhead salesmen that
think is oh so cool to wear comedy cuff-links and ties, tw*ts that collect
the who range of Simpson's ties and socks - oh yes, I wear a suit for the
man but I still have a personality - yeah you do - your a cnut!

Martin

8/6/04 5:55 PM Robert [EMAIL PROTECTED]