I drink tea - but then again I'm married to a lassie from Scotland.

cream and a sugar please
MEK

                      FC2 Richards

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       "'Martin Dust'"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, 313 <313@hyperreal.org>
                      .navy.mil>               cc:

                                               Subject:  RE: (313) The Burden
Brothers - getting it straight :)
                      06/16/04 12:17 PM

no one, they are from the US and no one in the US drinks tea...

silly ;-)

Jeff