At 09:16 PM 6/16/2004, you wrote:
How much did you have to pay in shipping to get that though? When it comes to shipping I admit to being a complete [EMAIL PROTECTED] Standard surface shipping from the US usually takes about 4-6 weeks whereas the same from the UK only seems to take about a week (if that sometimes).
I use global priority - it's usually CDs and I can pack 4-5 in a jewel with art, bubblewrapped, for $5 (small, flat rate GP mailer)...and about 9 jewels packed (4-5 CDs apiece) in a large flat rate mailer for $9. Not bad at all