I have stacks of flyers from the Cisco people for the Transmat releases so
if you're in Oz and would like one, send me your mailing address (privately)
and I will post one to you... (If I can overcome my dreaded hate of queues
in post offices, he he. I owe someone else on this list a big parcel too.)
There is some good info on there.

Cisco has exclusive distribution. The Japanese market is hugely supportive
of Transmat artists and the people are really dedicated. I am sure that the
releases will find their way out there eventually.
So many major distributors in Europe have gone under that it's difficult to
get things out there these days in current circumstances.

I believe the Derrick May Edits CD on the Movement package is only available
with the Japanese edition and that is because Derrick didn't want people on
a wider level thinking it was a mix-CD, per se.