Arghh, I was away last weekend and have busy at work this week meaning I've
just gone through around 300 posts since last Thursday!

Anyway on to the spam.........

We have a little party happening on Saturday where we'll be spinning things
from tha D amongst other places so if you're in range of Manchester
(apologies for filling the inbox of those not) and feel you might be
crawling the walls at that time come along.  Check www.thatamazingthing.com
(though note it's getting late in the day to post out invites so probably
best to pick up from Piccadilly Records or Polar Bar).

Mr. Bond - what's your crew up to?  I'm specially armed with a copy of
Charles B "Lack Of Love" after a request from that direction!  And do I take
it from your post

> however, don't check the football, it's rubbish

that you have no interest in joining the That Amazing Thing crew to watch on
the big screen in Exchange square this afternoon?  Hopefully there'll be

> girls wearing short skirts

too.