I agree with Jochem on most parts, i thought that is was just ok, nothing
brilliant. Only the last song really got my attention. To me it sounded all
like a long jam session and most songs played lacked individuality. I still
don't know what Theo did during his set instead of shoving his nose into a MPC
from time to time, he wasn't really taking part in the live act i think? I
really missed the Theo style mixdown/productions/sound during the set, it now
just became an ok soul/funk band.

Also it was ab it strange to see posters everywhere announcing Theo Parrish and
the Rotating Assembly live everywhere and then they played the smaller room
upstairs instead of the main room downstairs where Aardvarck & Steven de Peven
where playing mostly boring records.