Theresa Hill, to my knowledge, is one of the most significant radio
personalities on the air in Detroit as far as supporting house and techno.
Though the most important issue (the corporate jacking of local media) is
not touched below, I think it is still important to support the heads when
we can.

peace
lks

p.s. i wasn't able to make the demf this year for a number of reasons.
but i've been thinking about the politics and economics of techno as it
relates to detroit.  i'll write something longer later.  maybe MUCH later.