From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2004 2:54 AM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: (313) A domestic Perlon-like sound??

I really like the experimental techno/house sound (Geez n Gosh, Akufen,
Pantytec, Sutekh, Matthew Dear, Twerk, Monolake, etc) and was wondering if
anyone could suggest American releases in that ballpark?

I'm hoping to find something like a cross between Octave One and Akufen,
or maybe Infiniti and Pantytec.  You know, a left-field sensibility but
with oodles of Detroit-style, rump-shaking groove.

Any suggestions?