From: jason kenjar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 18, 2004 19:07
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) Movement MPGs Online

  Props to drew for shooting the Amp Fiddler show, and many other that
weekend. He 'captured' the atmosphere of the show very well  (excuses for my
love of puns). The audio and video turned out very well, so i would advise 2
peek it if U can. The soul is all there!

Drew shot about 15 hours worth of festival, thereby tearing down the wall
dividing those who were fortunate enough to make it to Movement, and those
that couldn't be there to enjoy everything firsthand. Lets all hope he finds
additional bandwith to post up some more videos.

  Thanks again Drew.  D.Daugherty 4 president!

-jason