From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2004 7:06 PM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: (313) YMO/Sketch Show + Ryuichi Sakamoto @ Sonar

Anyone who gets a chance to see this please report back

thanks
MEK
_______________________________
Confirmed repertory of SKETCH SHOW + RYUICHI SAKAMOTO = Human Audio Sponge
on Friday June 18th at SonarPub, Haruomi Hosono, Yukihiro Takahashi and
Ryuichi Sakamoto

At three days from the opening of the Sónar 2004, Haruomi Hosono, Yukihiro
Takahashi and Ryuichi Sakamoto have yet confirmed the repertory which they
will interpret as SKETCH SHOW + RYUICHI SAKAMOTO = Human Audio Sponge on
Friday June 18th at SonarPub of Sónar by Night.

The selection done by the three members of the mythic Yellow Magic
Orchestra includes themes of all Sketch Show records, ?Audio Sponge?,
?Tronika? y ?Loophole?, as well as some songs which compose ?Chasm?, the
last release by the Oscar rewarded for the soundtrack of ? The Last
Emperor?, Ryuichi Sakamoto.

Without having the confirmed timing of the songs and possible changes, the
repertory is composed of the following:

01.- Introduction
02.- Soe, inédito of Sketch Show
03.- Attention Tokyo, extracted from ?Loophole?, of Sketch Show
04.- Mars, extracted from ?Loophole?, of Sketch Show
05.- Scotoma, extracted from ?Loophole?, of Sketch Show
06.- Flakes, extracted from ?Loophole?, of Sketch Show
07.- Fly Me The River, extracted from ?Loophole?, of Sketch Show
08.- Supreme Secrete, extracted from ?Audio Sponge?, of Sketch Show
09.- Chronograph, extracted from ?Tronika?, of Sketch Show
10.- Ekot, extracted from ?Tronika?, of Sketch Show
11.- War & Peace, extracted from ?Chasm?, of Ryuichi Sakamoto
12.- Riot In Lagos, extracted from ?B2 Unit?, of Ryuichi Sakamoto
13.- Seven Samurai, ?extracted from Chasm?, of Ryuichi Sakamoto
14.- Quarter Dream, extracted from the album of remixes ?Audio Sponge1?, of
VV.AA
15.- Stella, extracted from ?Loophole?, of Sketch Show

A masterclass of digital pop, adhesive tunes and clicks & cuts which can?t
be missed: this is the first reunion of the members of Yellow Magic
Orchestra, eleven years after their last concert in Japan. The visuals of
the concert are by Ryoichi Kurokawa.

Note:

Any views or opinions are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent
those of Channel Four Television Corporation unless specifically stated. This
email
and any files transmitted are confidential and intended solely for the use of
the
individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you have received this
email in
error, please notify [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thank You.