n.b this is a light-hearted thread - don't take the content within seriously....

I started a more general thread on Little Detroit about certain "classic"
records you never want to hear ever again, purely because the cynic in me has
heard it too much.

It's a bit frustrating, purely because you can hear certain records too much,
and yet there are a large number of Detroit classics in particular that one
never ever hears out. I am aware that many of you might not have heard these in
a club, but for these tired London ears...

So, the bad boys

"Flash", "Stardancer", "Jaguar", "The Bells", "Game One" , "Strings",
"Blackwater"

And not being played enough

"Journey of the Dragons", "Starsailing", "Firekeeper (IMHO the greatest of all
Red Planet records)", "Desire", anything by Drexciya,  plus too many to mention
to be honest...