>by the way - anyone shop at Honest Jon's?

well, wouldn't say I shop there, but I have shopped there.
it's good! not too far from a couple other decent shops as well.

(intoxica - also think there's music and video exchange at the top of
Portobello as well)

worth the trip out there Michael, for sure. Whats the nearest tube london
folks?
Notting Hill Gate?

re. Reggae shops, not too sure on that one Michael. Maybe some of the
Brixton heads on here might know - I heard there was one on Brixton?
or Dan from Oxford - you're a reggae man Dan....?

re Edinburgh - you'd be silly to come all this way and not make a trip to
Glasgow mate. Not sure about record shops in Edinburgh, was a while since I
went.
But a few listmembers work in RubaDub don't they? Thats the UK techno mecca
Mike.....

oh and btw, if you're in London first sunday of the month, let me know -
theres a hot record fair. Usually a couple of rasta men with a load of 7's
down there too.

alex

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring