From: placid [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2004 6:05 PM
To: 'Matt MacQueen'; 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: RE: (313) FNAC

Aurora borealis wa amazing.
Deepside - tolerance ep and the double pack.  I'm not sure if I have
'seclude'
Laurent garnier - A bout de soufflé  wake up
Modus vivendi - modus vivendi
Shazz - lost illusion
Ln's - good for me no good for me dub
St germain - motherland ep
Soofle - nouveaux ep
Laurent garnier - planet house double pack
Choice - obviously that ones in there
Dave angel - new orchestration
Deep contest - riposte p

I was on the ball when they came out :)