Clinically Inclined
Fridays 11:00pm - 1:00am,  89.3 FM WNUR Chicago
http://SonicSunset.com   <-- download show as .MP3

part 1 > Riding a summer edge where moody techno meets house this week. Beautifully arranged electronics from Morgan Geist & Titonton rolls into a cool Mark Pritchard remix in a broken/midtempo flavor, and a seminal remix by Charles Webster of UK's Hot Lizard. Fazed-out funk from Random Factor with gorgeous chord change-ups keeps house interesting, and a classic by R-Tyme from Detroit's Music Institute days.

part 2 > orchestral strings upstage their synthetic counterparts on deep techno from rene et gaston, which gets locked into a global communication idm classic. a jump back in time brings chicago's tyree out for an industrial-tinged acid flashback, and we ride the night out with more uptempo melodic techno from aril brikha, carl craig, and kenny larkin (remixed by luke slater).

part 1 > Matt MacQueen

Prince - The Ballad of Dorothy Parker - Sign O' The Times (Warner) 1987
Morgan Geist & Titonton Duvante - Cusp - Environ: Into a Separate Space (Phono)
Azymuth - Pieces of Ipanema [Mark Pritchard remix] (Far Out)
Kemetic Just presents Just One - We Will Meet Again - U&I EP (Rush Hour)
Sluts N Strings + 909 - Real Rebellion - Steamin' Promises EP (Cheap)
Delano Smith - I Feel This (Mixmode)
Neon Phusion - Firefly - [Hot Lizard remix] (Laws of Motion)
Hot Lizard - The Theme [Love from San Francisco Mix] (Pacific)
Random Factor - Convergence (20:20 Vision)
R-Tyme - Illusion (M.I. Mix) (Transmat) 1989
Chateau Flight - Prism (Versatile)

part 2 > dave siska

donna regina - follow the sea [herbert rmx] (lowlife)
heiko laux - paused - sense fiction (kanzleramt)
rene et gaston - sortie dans l'espace (pssst)
link & e621 - antacid ii (warp)
lusine - push (ghostly)
process - shape mod (c) (fat cat)
insync vs. mysteron - exit 9 (peacefrog)
mix masters - house express - [tyree's transfer mix] (dj international) 1988
jel ford - glide - at last (jericho)
aril brikha - on and on (transmat)
carl craig - dj kicks - dj kicks ep (studio !K7)
mark broom - stunned (pure plastic)
kenny larkin - loop 2 [luke slater rmx] (r&s)
vince watson - life beyond - 2nd innovations (rotation)

download MP3 archives from http://SonicSunset.com
peace