>I dunno where she is right now but if you see her tell her she left her
sock at my place last friday. If she wants >it back she can tear it off my
body.

My mum is still in bed Jochem, and no, she can't come round your house
again.
And she said you can keep the sock, she doesn't like foot fetishists
anyway.

Back to the drawing board.

; )

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring