Yeah I got one as well that day Alex! I'd been looking for literally years
for that!

Selectadisc are weird. They've got huge gaps in their collection but then
they've also got the most amazing stuff. IIRC, I believe that outside of New
Orleans/Chicago, New York, they've probably got the best Pharoah offering
anywhere in the world! Bizarre.

They also have this Generator Compilation, I think 'Generator Volume 1' at
about £6, for people who need the early stuff (and there's a lot of good and
recognizably old and naive gems on it, including 'Paris By Air' which
features Sean Deason .... (I will be corrected if I err, no doubt!)