I admit that when I first heard Amp Fiddlers new material, I was not impressed. However after seeing him live, I have a new outlook on his style of material. It's kinda refreshing in a way. Don't know how it got all mixed up with Techno though : (

From: "J. T." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) kenny larkin - metaphor
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2004 14:09:44 -0400

--------- Original Message ----------------------------------
From: "Maarten Baute" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>The same goes for those amp fiddler ep's on Guinine and the Dwele
album on
>virgin. After being quite excited about them I just can't listen
to them
>anymore. I think J.T. opened my eyes and eares by pointing out
that Amp is
>not much of a good singer.

oh i think he's a good singer, very good, i just don't personally like his style all that much. it's fine, just didnt see what all the fuss was about from techno fans. the amp album had some pretty lackluster production too.

MSN 9 Dial-up Internet Access helps fight spam and pop-ups – now 2 months FREE! http://join.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200361ave/direct/01/