>Question. With all this talk about what you'd pay for a record, is there a
>resource in print or online, like Goldmine, that would place a value? Or
is
>this just a totally underground territory? Where does one place $300 value
>on a record in this genre?

I'm not sure there is one you know. I'd like to know if there was.
Prices seem to be kind of gauged against ebay really (from what I can
gather).
And, of course, they fluctuate wildly on there.

Seems like some of the 'idm' records that were going for megabucks a while
ago seem to be dropping off in price a little, but then I havent really
looked on ebay for a little while. And then rare records that no one knows
about can be picked up cheap, and things that arent so rare which everyone
knows about go for big money.

weird.

Alex

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring