From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 07 July 2004 14:10
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: (313) 7th City picture gallery + About TT.org

Hello folks,

We recently put up a nice picture gallery of the 7th City party in Detroit last
May.
And after almost five years of running TT.org we have finally created a section
'About TT.org' where we tell a bit about the idea/spirit behind the site and
what TechnoTourist is about, and also about the history of the site.

http://www.technotourist.org > Gallery or
http://technotourist.org/modules.php?set_albumName=album44&op=modload&name=Gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php

Enjoy!

John