>Did anyone here go to T in the Park this weekend and
>catch Carl Craigs live set?

I didn't.

But, I was looking throught the TV listings late last night and spotted
that there was Tea In The Park programmes all weekend on BBC4.

Anyone know if this performance made it on to the TV? Didn't even know Carl
Craig was playing.
I reckon theres a high chance of the BBC 4 stuff being repeated. I missed
all the programmes.

Was Tom on the TV?

Alex

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring