DJ Skooch - www.skooch.com
WBAR - 87.9 FM NYC
Saturday - 7-10-04 - 8-10pm
www.wbar.org

Mostly deep house and garage. Still trying to find my groove after a 3 week break for the holidays. Getting there.

Afro Celt Sound System - Release (MAW Remix) - Virgin
Aaliyah - More Than a Woman (MAW Dub) - Virgin
Taana Gardner - When You Touch Me (MAW Edit) - West End
Billy Nichols - Give Your Body Up To the Music - West End
GU - I Need GU - Cajual
Amii Stewart - Don't Stop - Work
Cevin Fisher - You Got Me Burnin Up (Queen St Edit) - Tommy Boy
The O'Jays - I Love Music - Philadelphia Intl
Armand van Helden & SNeak - Physic Bounty Killaz - Hyper Hype
Trancesetters - Search (AVH Pu-tang Mix) - Sm:)e
Mousse T - Horny - Columbia
Paul Johnson - Get Get Down - White Label
KOT - I Want You For Myself - YoshiToshi
Cevin Fisher - The Freaks Come Out - Tommy Boy
Balo - Only You (Danny's Ballroom Mix) - Tribal UK
Romanthony w/ Naida - It's On Tonight - Glasgow Underground
Bob Sinclar - The Ghetto (Pooley Rmx) - Yellow
Nick Holder - She Likes It  - Stickman
Le Knight Club - Intergalactic Disko - Crydamoure
Danny Tenaglia - Music is the Answer - Twisted
Seal - Latest Craze (K Chandler Rmx) - White Label
CZR - Chicago Southside (Mazi Rmx) - IHR
AVH - Armand Does Donna - White Label
Donna SUmmer - I Feel Love - White Label
Byron Stingily - Sing a Song (Mousse's Original) - Nervous
PQM - ??? Remix - White Label
Common Factor - Disco Exorcism - Tactile

MP3s are uploaded to www.skooch.com on the Sounds page.
http://www.skooch.com/sounds/WBAR-7-10-04.mp3