"In 1981 I played a long tour as a guest with Klaus Schulze. Inspired by
those daily live performances, in December 1981 I went into my studio and
recorded the music of E2 - E4. It took me exactly one hour, no overdubs, no
editing. The only alteration I had to make was to cut the piece into two
parts for the LP format as there were no CDs in those days"

!!!!!

Very Cosmic....

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring