>If anyone knows where a copy of this might be found

Jeff, think that might be a harder one to find. Although am I right in
thinking it was also issued on UK Filth?
http://www.discogs.com/release/49332

Good luck. I'll be sure to keep an eye out on my virtual travels. psst.
netsounds is good for uk issue stuff.

Can't wait for that still music 12" to drop.

Think Mr Mcqueen might have had a lil preview on his show for download?
http://www.sonicsunset.com/ (this weeks show?)

Alex
(saturday morning techno workaholic - you'll see what I mean in 6 months ;
)

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring