List-

Kenny Larkin in Iowa City last night rocked it like nobodys business. He played a very interesting set of techno. I described it to a friend as an interesting blend of underground harder techno, but damn if i can name or remember any of the records he played. Never boring. Never old. And he mixed very well, i really like his approach to mixing.

oh yeah- he doped fix flash and did all these these great beat matching tricks, then a huge well timed back spin to get out of it. Good to be alive folks.

Special thanks to list members Drew and "Mike-Mike-Michael Knight" for spotting me some drinks and money at the bar and ordering pizza when we got home. may god bless and smile on both you too.

-jason out