The HMV in Orchard Rd is actually quite good for CDs, I found a rare Carl
Craig CD and rare DJ Hell CD there.

The main clubs are Zouk and Centro.
Part of Centro is the cool bar Embargo and the upper Lola. The Lola
residents DJs Norman C and Ramesh K play deep house and soulful garage -
really cool guys. I believe Jonathan Yeo is now running a second Centro in
Indonesia, or maybe it's Malaysia, but he's a great DJ too.

I went there for work in November and we had a lot of fun but mainly went
shopping in Orchard Rd.

The local DJs in Singapore are excellent.