Wembely Arena is the most horrific venue of all time. And whilst Art of Noise &
the PSB would be amazing, the rest leave a lot to be desired. Yes?

-----Original Message-----
From: Cyclone Wehner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 19 July 2004 09:38
To: 313 Detroit
Subject: (313) Trevor Horn Fans Rejoice

No TATU though. ;)

Produced by Trevor Horn, a concert for The Prince's Trust

On sale Fri 16 July 9am!

Confirmed artists:
ABC, Art of Noise, Belle & Sebastian, Buggles, Lisa Stansfield, Pet Shop
Boys, Propaganda, Seal, and Yes

Trevor Horn is the God of Pop Production.

This star-studded concert, celebrating Horn's 25 years as one of the
world's most successful music producers, takes place on Thursday 11
November at Wembley Arena. It's an incredible mix of artists together on
one night, on one stage for one man which aims to raise money for youth
charity, The Prince's Trust. The artists confirmed so far reflect the
depth and breadth of Trevor's hit-making career.

Wembley Arena are proud to be supporting this event as part of our
affiliation with the youth charity for 2004.

Trevor Horn's groundbreaking musical career reads like a 'who's who' of
popular music. His super adventures in modern recording have established
Trevor as one of the top names in record production. Horn has proved
time and time again that pop is an art form, and that he is the supreme
pop artist. His musical genius has created countless worldwide hits and
in the process, played a hugely influential role in shaping many artists
careers.

The concert will bring together many of the musicians who have worked
with Trevor and who now take this opportunity to pay tribute to his
talent.

Trevor Horn, commented:
"I am thrilled to have the opportunity to work again with some of the
world's greatest talent, helping young people who just need a second
chance. As we are fortunate enough to have such an array of hits to
choose from we will make 11 November 2004 an exceptional evening for
everyone to remember."

Tickets: £35, £45, £55
+ booking fee

Box Office: 0870 264 0264

Hospitality packages are available from The Prince's Trust on 020 7543
1389

 www.whatsonwembley.com