im not sure if you question can be answered by what the track is based around. Maurizio has many different styles from deep to aggressive. the tracks sounds like the first phillips track and the Lyot mix on BC. the UR mix and the inner cut on the record are my favorites.

while we are on the topic of spotting, Kenny Larkin came to town this weekend and i could only figure out about 3 or 4 records in the whole set!!!??? anyone know what he has been playing lately?

burns

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: (313) Spotters Quiz
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 14:19:13 +0100

OK folks, fingers on the buzzers.

Round One

"On the first Maurizio record (Ploy?), on Maurizio's mix, What is the
artist/title of the track that it is based around?"

I'm guessing it's AshRa/Schulze/Gottsching or some other cosmic
shenanigans.

Anyone know? I have no idea and could do with finding out.

Winner wins something.

Many Thanks

Alex

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring