yep! Even shorter than NewBeat :^)
Hey if I come up with a new label do I get a million dollar advance on my
next album? since so many people have told me (without my asking I should
add) that they love to have my music playing during their, shall I say,
"intimate encounters" maybe I deserve the tag "Sextronica"?
thats it! from now on I want to be referred to as the King of Sextronica®
I'm sure to have a massive following in no time. now. who wants to audition
for the music video?

sean "sleazy D"

on 7/22/04 10:52 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] at