two groundbreakers (or at least phenomenal) in one year

                      "Marsel //

                      Nomorewords.net"         To:       "313"
<313@hyperreal.org>
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        cc:

                      ds.net>                  Subject:  Re: (313) Dark Comedy

                      07/22/04 03:41 PM

if this album has the tracks on it, i think it will
it will be one of the most groundbreaking albums of the last years

=======

Nomorewords.net
Bentinckstraat 66-2
1051 GN, Amsterdam