things next. That Minus record is clearly the single of the year so far - by
a long way.

i'm choking on hype somebody gimme the heimlich! clearly? a long way? who is on this awards committee? i do like it. i don't know if you mean it is the "biggest" (313 related) record of the year so far? maybe. as far as my own personal enjoyment, i prefer other records. like juan's recent/upcoming stuff. not the same big club appeal maybe, just deep timeless music. which is a far more important criteria to me. personally, i can already tell "decompression" will make me nauseous after i hear it x amount of times. still it might very well be one of my favorites this year, but i don't think it blows away the "competition". excepting personal taste, there cant be a competition between great music, right? unless you are not talking about art but popularity/commercial viability etc.
hype really sucks, i know it's natural, but ughhhh

Overwhelmed by debt? Find out how to ‘Dig Yourself Out of Debt’ from MSN Money. http://special.msn.com/money/0407debt.armx