This has [EMAIL PROTECTED] to do with 313 ... well, 313 Techno anyway ...
but since this is the only music mailing list I'm still on ...
(Kent, could you forward (1) on to I'd Do Mary?)

(1) Ulrich Schnauss' 1st North American tour (with M83):

I think this guy makes the most beautiful music going.
(He seems to have invented Shoegazer IDM all by himself.  Take
that, Sextronica!)  I can't wait for this:

Tour date matches for M83 and Ulrich Schnauss

Date            Venue                                   City

09.14.2004      The Bowery Ballroom             New York
09.15.2004      Cabaret Music Hall              Montreal
09.16.2004      Empty Bottle                    Chicago
09.17.2004      Mezzanine                               San Francisco
09.18.2004      Knitting Factory                Hollywood
09.19.2004      Neumo's Crystal Ball    Seattle
                        and Reading Room

http://www.mtv.com/music/tours/results.jhtml? tdArtistID=3992&_requestid=355498

(Ob313: Uh ... Ulrich remixed John Tejada's "I'm Not A Gun" project, and
 John's girlfriend is from Detroit ... hehe)

(2) "Iggy & The Stooges - Live In Detroit" DVD

Have you ever cried and laughed at the same time, because something
was so absurdly good that you couldn't believe you were seeing it?

I could kill myself for not going to Coachella last year or ATP in
Long Beach last fall after watching this.  Jesus.

http://www.musicvideodistributors.com/customer/product.php? productid=224090&cat=&page=1

Rejected cover art at http://negativeimage.com/iggypop/dvd.html

Ob313: Miss Kittin plays "Final Frontier" early in her "Miss Kittin
& Vitalic Live @ Fuse (May 18, 2002)" set.

Sorry for the OT ...

        - Greg