From: Maarten Baute [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, July 25, 2004 9:59 AM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: (313) panic in detroit

Hi,

I noticed that the "panic in detroit" compilation on BUZZ (Belgium) is
bootlegged (an unofficial repress so to speak). From online audio
samples I
conclude that the pressing is really bad and there is a lot of surface
noise. Can anyone confirm this? Is this record playable?

Cheers,
Maarten - http://www.morthenkiang.com/