is there a link to a sample? i couldn't see one.
james
www.jbucknell.com

             Ian Malbon
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
             26/07/04 05:09 AM         313 List <313@hyperreal.org>
                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       (313) 80s Track ID

At the risk of losing my "list-elder" cred, I need to put a few more DJ
minds on this track ID.

I am ashamed because I should know this.  Any help is welcomed.

--
Ian

ForwardSourceID:NT000102FA