Here's the playlist from yesterday's show which aired from 1-3pm EST

..::Equinox Radio::..
every Sunday
hosted by: Gerald-Matrix

Artist – Title (Label)
Cabaret Voltaire – Twanky Party (Polygram)
Kraftwerk – Computer Love (WEA)
Ectomorph – Wee Papa Foo (Fixes & Mixes)
Channel One – Technicolor (Obsessive)
UR M.I.A. – Gone But Not Forgotten EP (UR)
DJ 3000 – Drume EP (Motech)
James Duncan – LS 003 EP (Le Systeme)
DJ Du Jour – Fish Scene (Session)
Antonelli Electr. – Window Shopping (Italic)
John Tejada – Western Starland (Palette)
Dynamo – 24° (DIN)
Jedi Knights – May The Funk Be With You (Global Comm)
Playgroup – Overflow [Optimo rmx] (Playgroup)
Dimbiman – The Early Bird Hype (Perlon)
Auch – Tomorrow Goodbye [Jasper rmx] (Force Inc.)
Theo Parrish – I Can Take It (Sound Signature)
Final Cut – She Destroys [Hilltop mix] (Full Effect)
KDJ - Analog:Live (KDJ)
Formic – {the one with a bunch of ants crawling across} (Formic)
Glyph – Glyph 01 EP (21/22 Corp.)
Model 500 & The Martian – Search Your Feelings (Red Planet)
Luke Slater – Inductive Channels (Peacefrog)
John Tejada – If I Could Go (Organised Noise)
Phuture – Acid Tracks (Trax)
Exstacy Club – Jesus Loves The Acid (AN LD)
OMD - Joan of Arc (Polygram)
Technasia – Crosswalk (Technasia)

Cheers!

website: www.gerald-matrix.com