From: Ken Odeluga [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2004 5:53 AM
To: Toby Frith; 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: RE: (313) Mike Grant ID

A good way to find out which track this is, is to go to the Afrosyntrix
Audio shop (Afrosyntrix is the label on which Mike Grant releases electro by
himself and other artists.) and have a listen to the latest stuff.

Here's the url for the audio shop. You can find the rest of the labels and
Mike Grant's general website from here also.

http://www.big50entertainment.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_C
ode=E5&Category_Code=ASAS