Come on you know it's LA, somebody's going to show up with their glowsticks and mickey mouse gloves on. I'm willing to put money on it. I haven't been to an event out here yet that someone hasn't whipped a few out.

First Mills...Then Pullen...Now UR....playing LA?! Must be my lucky year. And here I thought the only 313 to be heard in LA was my car stereo bumpin down PCH.

Now let's not let this get out of hand out here. I kind of like getting the confused look from the trance kids faces when I ask them if they've ever listened to Rob Hood.

Ish