Some Aus people may be interested, Van Hunt is touring Australia later in
the year.

Also Rahsaan Patterson is playing the following dates:

Saturday August 7 ­ Melbourne (Groovalicious @ Evolution)
Wednesday August 11 ­ Gold Coast
Thursday August 12 ­ Sydney (FAT @ Gas)
Friday August 13 ­ Brisbane
Saturday August 14 ­ Sydney (The Basement)

His new album (by far his best) features Van Hunt.

The LP After Hours has been given an Australian release and is great.

Patterson and Hunt did an album together for MCA but the label thought it
too dark. ;)

I think Theo has had a Patterson cut or two on his mix CDs.

I am also hearing of an Amp Fiddler tour in summer. ;)