Hey gang

a real quick spam to let you know that High-Jinks is throwing down
again tomorrow night (Sat 31 July) at the Sly Fox, Enmore Rd, Enmore
from 7pm. Entry is free, we're having a Christmas party and our guests
will be DARTECH who'll be playing a crazy mixed-up trick set featuring
tech faves old and new, XXX from the Deep Space crew who'll be banging
it out inna chinstrokin stylee and our very first live appearance,
STALKER FROM CANBERRA, one of Australia's hottest (and most unknown)
producers, who'll be bringing his Basic Channel/Maurizio/Monolake-style
analogue dubby goodness to all the sweaty drunkards that usually lob up
for our parties.

If you're in the 612, be sure to drop on in!

Just so this isn't completely spam, can I ask if anyone else has heard
of a producer called Donnacha Costello? I've only recently been turned
onto his stuff (his 'colours' series on minimise) and I'm LOVING it! I
highly recommend.

Also here's a link to a recent Tejada set that I really like - those of
you who don't subscribe to the tech-house list might not know about it:
http://216.46.229.44/trax/JohnTejada_DallasTX_2004-JULY-17.mp3  -
really good.

Cheers

Si