I totally agree - and I'm happy to say I'm getting my 313 emails again this
morning :)

MEK

                      "Ken Odeluga"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
"'marina pure sonik'"
                      ones.com>                 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                                               cc:       "313 Discussion List"
<313@hyperreal.org>
                      08/02/04 03:07 AM        Subject:  RE: (313) Fake Los
Hermanos record?

Can I ask you venerable people (and I'm not being sarky 'cause I actually
know who you are and it's true ;-) ...

Does it actually matter where the Belleville three actually came from?

In their cases, perhaps more than for many other similar producers, their
music speaks for itself and has often stood the test of time. In years to
come, the music will remain the most important thing about them, not the
*exact* longitutude and latitude of their births or domiciles at the time
of
their significant creativity. I know how easy it is to be sucked into this
discussion believe me, I've been there. But I think we should perhaps leave
it to the less wise (i.e. younger! ;-)

Peace,