on 7/31/04 1:21 AM, matrix313 at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
listening now too. Well what do you know... theyre playing Prince "Erotic City" at the moment. I dont know who could ever get sick of hearing this
track :^)

and what's this? I was *just* thinking how well Erotic City would mix with Metro Area 5 and damned if they didnt just do exactly that! get outta my
head Matt!! :^)

ha! thanks for the kind words guys. Sean, your neural implant is transmitting to my record bag perfectly, don't remove it! ;) ok in truth that mix was a gamble that just happened to work out. what sucks is the realtime CD recorder started to have intermittent drop outs right when i got into Metro Area so the archive will be flakey for that part, i'll salvage what i can. :/ flakey digital technologies, grrr

should have the MP3 up later this week. that's great you caught the live stream... if you're ever on it again, AIM me at the station (screen name = WNURdj) and i'll be awaiting your requests, haha

peace,
--
Matt MacQueen
http://SonicSunset.com