From: Matt MacQueen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 03 August 2004 17:17
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: 313; Tom Churchill
Subject: Re: (313) Track ID

And Henrik Schwarz sampled it for the imaginatively-titled 'Chicago'
on Mood
Music...

which is not a bad track. i recently decided to pick this up after
having passed on it a million times since it came out. i gave it
another listen and it suddenly hit me the right way.

yah, the chugging low-end on this track is pretty great.

Also i have the original Roy Ayers version on an LP called "Drive",
I'd never even heard of the LP that Tom C. mentioned... very
interesting, i'll keep an eye out.

peace
--
Matt MacQueen