Seriously rocked it on Saturday at fabric,

Seen RNG a couple times but never octave one; and it was superb.
Convinced some friends who had never heard of them to come along and they
where completely blown away.
Obviously when they played Blackwater they all said "they made this?
oooohhhhhh "

I just jumped around like a drunken muppet with a large grin on my face.
Cracking

Legs started to turn to led half way through Rolando's set but still really
enjoyed it. But I'm sure it only just about makes up for not going to the
boat party.

Back in London Djing in Islington on the 28th then going to the
www.tdkcrosscentral.co.uk stuff on Sunday
PAPERCLIP PEEPZ !!!

Good month ahead!

Cheers