thanks for the informational post. He has collaborated with a lot of good labels so it will be interesting to hear what he has to say.

On Friday, August 6, 2004, at 02:26 AM, Klaas-Jan Jongsma wrote:

Hi,

I am sorry to be so extremely on-topic but we have an interview online with someone who is actually from Detroit :)

Abdul Qadim Haqq is as many of you know responsible for the artwork on labels such as Underground Resistance, Red Planet, Southern Outpost, Planet E, R & S, Infonet, Eevolute, Apollo, Tresor etc. He also painted in the infamous murals on the Transmat and Submerge buildings. Further more he is also behind the writings on Underground Resistance as The Ancient. It is about time we had this chat with Haqq.

You can read the full interview here:

http://technotourist.org/ modules.php?op=modload&name=Sections&file=index&req=viewarticle&artid=4 8

Or go to http://technotourist.org and go from there

Enjoy!