Yep, the party is a definite "go" for September 18th.

I'll just take this chance to mention that not all slots have been booked, so
if you're thinking of coming and fancy spinning some records, then drop me a
line! Priority will be given to people coming in from outside the UK, or
outside London.

Has anyone in the US got back to Raph about the venue offer in Detroit? I'd
really like to see something happening over there, it's just a shame that I
don't have the financial resources or the international "reach" to sort
something out myself!

Brendan